Skip to main content

The Number One BEST Broswer to Enhance Productivity

Productivity is one of my favorite words. Every single day I try to be as productive as I possibly can by slamming my to-do list with tasks I know I can accomplish in a day. I end up usually accomplishing everything, most of the stuff I work on doesn’t require internet, but once I’m done with everything I usually just browse the web, however, I still like to remain productive even when I’m just browsing the web, and that’s why I highly, HIGHLY!!! Recommend Opera. Opera is sort of like Google Chrome except uhm… WAY BETTER (in my opinion) It has a super clean layout.
































A very clean way of adding bookmarks (you can even add thumbnails) and my favorite part, it has a little button on every single video you watch so you can minimize the video and watch it while doing anything. This is my favorite thing to use when I want to watch tv shows while I’m animating on my laptop or working on some cover art for clients or just for my portfolio in general. It really makes the project go a lot faster, and since I don’t have a second monitor on my laptop (since its a laptop duh,) I’m still able to watch my shows and work at the same time. It has some more features like taking screenshots within the browser, different backgrounds, dark mode and light mode and more! But those are just added benefits to using the program. :) If you want to check it out here’s the link :p



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 3 Sites that Increase Focus

I used to be the type of person that desperately wanted to increase my focus, I read so many articles, watched videos but I never really did the one thing that would help me increase my focus which was actually doing the work. Once you force yourself to get into that state of flow you won’t be able to remain focused but here are a few sites that have helped me achieve that state of flow which let me tell you FEELS AMAZING!! Time literally stops moving, and you can get so much done incredibly quickly. When I was in the state of flow, I was able to Animate 30 seconds in 2 hours, make 5 beats in 20 minutes and create some cover art for a client in under an hour. Noisli ( https://www.noisli.com ) Noisli is a site that allows you to listen to ambient noise such as wind, water flowing and my favorite and inside of a coffee shop and tons of others, also if you make an account you can combine these sounds to create the perfect sound that is designed for you. Noisli also includ

Benefits of Sleeping and Waking up Earlier

Waking up early is always something I hated, the same thing goes with sleeping earlier, I always felt like I could get more work done by staying up late. Well, after going to bed no later than 11 pm and waking up no later than 6 am I’ve noticed a huge difference in productivity and I feel a lot more energy and refreshed! Here are most of the benefits I’ve been beginning to notice while doing this. 1. I wasn't tired during the day. Being tired during the day and active at night is one of the most common problems I see between teens and adults, however, waking up early might change that feeling of being groggy and lethargic during the day. Since you’re going to bed earlier and waking up early you’re getting a full 8 hours of sleep, and by doing this every day it sets your sleep cycle up, and your body becomes aware of when it’s time to sleep and when it’s time to wake up. After doing this for a few days, I noticed that I could barely keep my eyes open past 9:30 and I woke up with ton